Monday, February 2, 2009

Contract! Injection! UNIFORM!!

Since Anis cant go NUH with us,
so i go alone,
meet up fatin n iqah at busstop abt 9.35am,
went up to lvl5 to sign contract,

BlaBLaBla..

The person ask us go check up n collect uniform,
shock la, tk tahu ade medical check up, sal tk prepare,
go lvl1 for check up,
give the person the letter,
wait a while, doris fatin n iqah gone in,
left me,
TEET!!! My number come out,
seram seh, i was cold n the doctor was very gentle seh,
the way he touch me is like im fragile..lol
check my BP, 140/60 la seh,
the doctor say,

"You got High Blood Pressure??"

I say

"No..No"

Doctor Say

"Scared Is it?"

I Just Smile...
Take out the needle, b brave, so i look
at hm poke me, was like wow, must b sharp....
HAHAHAHa...

Blablabla...
Go collect our uniform,
happily try uniform, im SIZE "M"!!!
im happy..lol,
then size shoe, the person say, i need to go bhiend,
so we go lunch,
doris go hm, 1st Hug Hug...
collect my shoe,
the box slippery,
so i accidentally slip it...malu la seh....

Then we sperate, iqah meeting her mum kat CWP,
me n fatin go bugis,
lucky not much ppl, still lots la, but not so many,
check bus 960 go woodlands or not,
bought our stuff,
go eat at MAC...fun la going out with her,
we laugh n laugh,
insyaallah la girl, we go out again...
took bus, took out my headset, n sleep...

Reach hm...showed my lil bro my uniform,
he said,

"EEEE...tk lawanye...plain seh"

i got heart pain seh dgr,
malas ah nak tunjok my bro my uniform,
wait for mum to come hm,
she look touch my unifrom, n she say i know how it look already,
i was like,

"Bu...ibu lom bukak n tengok lagi"

she said

"Ibu tahu, rupenye camne,
die putih n ade green line kat lengan kan...?"


teros my face turn like tis =.=!!

dah la, next time, if i got anything new, i wont tell any of my fam,hahaha
time for MJ12, nights....

No comments: