Wednesday, February 18, 2009

He Will Never Change...NEVER!!!

Dear Diary,

3rd day of work..was ohk la, but after uncle mike told me tat dont let the ANs bully you, then i actually realize tat they actually bullying me, haha, in my mind, i was like im helping the ANs do thier stuff n i pity the patients, but my cubical not settled, hahaha, kk im not going to make the same mistake, i make sure my cubical is really settled then i go around to help, uncle mike was actually testing me, by giving one cubical to handle, n i failed, uncle mike, im going to make u proud, now i learn my lesson n im going to learn from it...

Afternoon got seminar at lvl6, idk where to go, so thank you uncle mike for waiting for me, we go together, then, since i seminar finish early, i go HR, get the induction check list so tomoro sister can properly oretate me...got there, walau, took abt 15mins just to get a booklet..she got to call a few ppl, since im new, she help me with all she could, lucky she is friendly, make lame jokes, since it make me laugh ok la, then found the booklet, she ask me to write my name , blablabla...

Headed to fatin's ward since she wan go HR to pass her cert n rashika wan to get application form...reach fatin's ward abt 3.45, n since she changing, took abt 30mins, so while waiting, i read the booklet, i see lots of words already like fainting, haha, i think the sister can take the whole day to finish oreatate me...lol..then look further behiend, i need total 5signatures to b compitent in the skills, walau...but since i got 6months probation, i can make it...insya'allah...amin..hahah

Fatin is out, thought of giving iqah a visit, but dk her ward, so forget it, find rashika, go hr get stuff, then go hm...haha, in the bus, after fatin left, i was sleeping, but i got tis feeling i know the person next to me after like i saw glance of the person's face, then reach woodlands, tgr him, ya la he from my PRI sch seh, idk he live in woodlands...he said, where u schooling? then proudly i say, schooling? i started work liao...hahaha my fren face is like =.=! hahaha...then got down, thought of talking to him a while but tired la, so shake hands, off hm...

Ok..the main thing abt today is tat, a fren of me msg me tat he didnt get to poly, n he going NS soon, so i ask him out la, then he say mayb he wan go spend more time with bf..i was like F la..bf more important is it?? who is friends actually to you? was so upsad almost complain to his bf via sms, but didnt, cuz i dont wan stress his bf...then i talk to myself, you treat friends like a joke, to only release ur tention to us, but when we ask u out, u think abt ur bf, you dont deserve friends in ur life, cuz u dont take them seriously, then wats the point of calling me b4 going china crying??...F kan...then i give up, i sms him saying, its ok la, u go on with ur bf then kite tk yah keluar...
He accuse me for him being gay, he leave a huge scar in my life, no happiness was left behiend from him, he stole the guy whom i like, wat is it tat u actually wat? my perfect and easy-going life? GET UR OWN LIFE!!!
To his bf, if u reading...i wan u to actually look him deep, he is truly in love with you, n now he leave his frens just like tat, im not jealous ohk tat u with him, but think..we also need time with him, but he just pushing us away...i hope tis get in ur mind n understand wat we need, nvm after wat he did, i got 2nd thought of even asking out again...!!

Sabri, you got to stop ur fantasy thoughts for him, you actually gave him lots of chances already, you dont deserve tis type of pain or feeling, you did nothing to him, dont get him rule ur life, now u got a job, so focus on it...he will get wat he deserve one day...

if anyone is offended, either TYPE ur msg in my tag board or call/msg my phone...

No comments: