Sunday, February 15, 2009

It Took Me 3days to think...WTH

Hey, ignore the previous entry, im too EMO shit, so i dont use my brian...now im fine and more then excited cuz tomoro im starting my work...yippie..the thing tat i wan to laugh is tat i took three days to think wats best, 1day-i cry like as if someone died, 2day-i slash myself without thinking, n only think abt him, 3day tat is today, i finally realize tat both of them had a bad background, n since both r caring n lovable, im sure their relationship will last long...b4 i close my entry, i would like to write a note for tis two couple...

Dear Boys,
I know you both, n i know wat you both have been through, so dont take advantage of each other weakness ohk..n im happy to hear tat both of u had fun n a memorable day during ur valentine..may god love you both, enjoy every moment of each other...

Dear Khai,
Khairul is a wonderful boy, i heard most of his relationship stories, n i felt sad, cuz all of his ex play scandal, n i know he felt hurt, 4get watever i told u abt him, cuz its the past, n let past b in the past, dont hurt his feelings, try to b there for him, since u know tat he is buzy, dont take it as if he is playing scandal cuz he wont...he will love his partner as if both of u were married...

Dear Khairul,
I know khai going to b more then 1year i guess, he keep on changing his bf cuz he is finding the correct one, i seen him crushed, i seen him sad, it hurts me to see his like tat, since u r with him, please try to make him smile everytime..even if u both ever fight, try to forgive each other after tat...khai will love his partner every min, he will even think abt his love when he sleeps...dont spoil it ohk..after u call me tat time, n i heard how happy you r, n im really happy to see u like tis, continue making him happy ohk...


And uh boys, i mayb an outsider right now, but never ever forget me, cuz if u do, it hurt me more then my previous entry...msg or call me ones in a while, cuz both of u r my friends n i dont wan to lose both of u...take care ohk..n wish me luck for tomoro's 1st day of work...

No comments: