Monday, February 16, 2009

1st day in NUH as Staff...



Dear Diary,

1st day we wearing our uniform..so cant wait, as usual, me iqah n fatin kinda sort of meet each other, doris already wearing her uniform, so ones we reach there, we wear our uniform, n found rashika, all of us look different with our unifroms...hahaha..its almost 8.20, so rush ourself to hr, then we sit down..

Blablabla..
They give welcome bag, and the time i have been waiting for my OWN NUH STAFF PASS!!, we commented our own pictures, lucky mine was when i was sec3..hahaha, but my face no different la, fatin picture, hahaha...tembam kepe, iqah jugak muke die maintain, sweet je..hahaha...n yg terkejutnye, we all were assigned to our own wards, n our orientation fall on 2nd March with the fresh new staff, we kinda blur...i kene 55 renal ward, iqah SICU(surgery ICU), fatin MICU(medical ICU), doris ANE, n rashika she got WARD54! dam her..hahaha kidding...lucky seh die..jealous so jealous...then we spread...

then i make muke tk tahu malu, go counter ward 55 n say, im a new staff, n im assigned in tis ward, then the staff nurse cam not prepared seh..die kelang kabut..hahaha, then go see sister, n guess wat, a new sister is there, the original sister is soon transferred to other ward, dam, tis new sister heard is strick..dam..

then staff nurse yun ping, assign my locker, put all my stuff there, then we go tour the ward, haha u know wat i mean, then i was introduce to all the staff there...frenly but most r Philippines, cam sumtimes, i felt left out, no worries, 1st day like tat ma, but all sound to like me, so ohk la...then meet uncle mike, joker of the ward, hard working n plus an aged HCA, so followed him, transfer, diaper changing, all the normal staff...

The thing i see abt tis ward, is like everyting is like bocap, like rojak, mixed up, no routine at all, all is self do wan, but i know is, check charts, bath patient, serve food, update i/o, talk to patient, transfer patient go to renal unit for dialysis...haiz, 1st day till 4pm, kinda buzy but fun..

Day finish, change my clothes, call iqah fatin n rashika, meet up, then we go hm together...got hm, show my fam my card..so proud.hahaha, then bath, now blogging..hahaha..

hope my ward is ohk for me...n the staff all like me...wish me luck for the future days...

No comments: