Friday, February 6, 2009

Plain Thinking N Confuse

Dear Diary,

Well yesterday, ibu accidentally meet khairul at cwp while she is going hm, he just took his cert, and im guessing he is going poly, and fazli got paramedic or mayb he could go poly, when ibu talk to me abt i really hope if one of my children could go poly, i was abt to cry, cuz im so slow in my studies, but i control my feelings, so she start to like say aerospace salary sure is big huh? then i shoot her bck, ibu, course die senang, course along susah, tats why he could go poly, i wan to go poly seh, n she think tat i didnt put the effort to achieve tat, i told ibu tat ones i work, and after NS i will work harder and abt 1 year later, i will try to upgrade myself, my age will b abt 22 by tat time, but who cares...22 is still a young age, n poly isnt going anywhere...

Ibu also ones hurt my feelings by like talking to my sister, sha, along and andi tk leh lepas ibu, why not shasha, what she actually means, last time she use to b in normal A and she got to do "N" and "O" level, i only achieve "N", i dont understand, why she had to do tat? is she jealous tat other ppl's childen do better then hers? i got a better course then her pe...why she dont look at tat?

Valentine is on the loose...i know its not advisable to celebrate, but hey still its a couple loving day, n im so jealous of my girl-friends, almost all have a date, either they r single or not, sure a guy will ask them out, unlike me, who would wan to go out with me rite? as a friend ya sure, but as a lover, i dont think anyone would, n if ppl wan to lable me as gay, go on, i dont care, from wat i know i still have lots of feelings for girl...n talking abt make over, i so wan a make over, but lots is not there yet n mostly is money, if i got money, i could buy new clothes n items to be worn..

oh my god look at the time its 12.55pm, oh take care ppl, i got to go friday prayers...

No comments: