Saturday, February 14, 2009

No Valentine For Me...

Warning!!
those who dont know tat im a bisexual im sorry to let u down...
to cousins n sister, plz keep tis to urself ohk i dont wan tis to spread...


Dear Boy,

You told me ones tat you could read body language but after knowing long, i know tat u cant see the person is actually falling into u more n more...i pretended not to b jealous, when u ask my friends out, but tis time it just blow me off, cuz u choose a person i told u abt then me. what he got tat i dont have? We know each other more then u know him, i hear ur pain, i heard ur anger, i seen u smile, i seen u frustrated...but all i can do to hold our friendship is to keep quiet. Im scared if i were to make the 1st move, you might just run away from me...Thanks for not trying to hurt my feelings by keeping a distance, but u should know tat i will find out why u keeping a distance...i heard from fazli once tat u said, me n u only could b friends...why only friends? you said looks dont matter, wats matter is the heart...im keeping all my feelings towards myself, tats why u got no idea tat im actually waiting for u...

I sayang u lebih dari diri i, i ceburu dgn semua lelaki yg u date, lagi2 yg sekarang, i akan cube tolong u dlm masaalah u, i akan cube buat sesuatu untok tgk u senyum...tapi skrg i rase cam i di permainkan..

Skrg i tahu yg u tk syg i, not even as a fren, kalu u syg i sebagai kwn, i rase u akan kol i str8 lepas i offline tat time u told me u dating him...or even explain why u doing tis? for ur infor, i slash myself n not feeling much pain, i cried for 3days str8 n waiting for ur reason..but nothing...

To Fazli,
the boy he is dating is our friend, i know u know, tats why i slash myself, i dont care if he reject my love but he give his love to the him...tat why...i ask u to ask him urself, but u stubbon, thinking he actually rejected me...

To Him,
you told my mum n me tat you r buzy with work n everything but u lie, cuz u could hangout with him n not feeling tat buzy, he send u msg n u replied, for me i msg, u reply late night or never reply at all...

Thanks alot ppl, for keeping secrets behind me, i dont know how long i can tolerate all this..its just too painful...to boy n him, take care of each other ohk, if ever become bf, tell me, so i can do more stuff to myself...everything happen to me very quickly, i only can see, tat i have lots of friends, no one actually wanted me to b a lover, wat i actually do wrong in this world? why i get tis type of feelings everytime i like someone...

No comments: