Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 2 Raya

Dear Diary,

Day 2 Raya is the day im going to book in, felt quiet sad cuz i wont b able to have fun during raya...since im going in today, might as well i go do a bit of visiting, 1st house was my god-sisters' house, i missed them so much, i didnt treat them as if they were my god-sisters but i treat them as if they were my own sisters...i disturb them as usual...weeee...we did took lots of photos even though it were only us...


Next i follow my family go house visiting together with my uncle...did have fun though, but was really worried abt time cuz its my 1st book in, didnt know wat to bring n so on...

Last of all is when i promised my grandmum from father side tat i would visit her, did stay there for a while, then thought of going home as its going to b late, then auntie called asking if im still there, n she ask us to wait, i waited but it was really late, then they all rushed home just to see us, but as u can c, its 6pm n i should b home, i was seriously restless, my auntie ask me to talk abt my life in army, but i was restless n worried abt book in, i talk as if someone put ice inside my pants...one of my auntie tried to lighten me up by telling me tat she will b sending me to camp, i was excited but still restless, then my other aunties saw how restless i am, they ask my aunties to send me home n go camp...

B4 going home, my girls cousins all wanted to follow my auntie to camp, lucky they were small in size, went home, pack all my stuff asap, wore my uniform, tie my shoe lace n wore my army cap n last of all, we took picture...awww...im going to miss them...

No comments: