Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hang Out With Hadri & Meeting Atika

Dear Diary,

Me n hadri plan to meet as he wan to update his photo album, i become his photographer while he become the model, haha, he do have the looks of a model, he do know how to pose. haha i wan to make my eyes big in pictures is really hard...haha, cuz in the end it look like weird...too many many pictures, as i cant upload it, might as well i took the one with my picture on it...haha!! was fun, he help me with searching for my ns items, then i off meet atika, took taxi as i wan really late...

The timing to reach Far East plaza was abt 20mins but idk how come the cost is dam expansived, i kena $20, from my house to NUH i took taxi, the most was abt $15+, its ok, meet atika, she wan to pay me, but i ask her just pay my food sudah, so REALLY excited when get to meet her, we didnt meet for abt 1/2 a year, imagine, well cant blame anyone, cuz we already started working...atika bring me to where we r eating, my 1st thought was some sort of restaurant, but in the end, its like a small stall with a few sits, but tis ok, as long get to eat, guess wat, the place where i am sitting is at the side but was facing the whole table...when i was eating my food, i am really shivering, not shivering cuz of cold, but fear, i wan facing a total of 13boys n 4girls, told atika abt it, then guess wat, die lagi la, nk kite introduce kan tk, she just pull me, n start telling everyone who i am n their names, but swear to god, my face my all red n the fear almost make me faint, but i stay strong...n i lost count who was who...haha!! all i could remember was Fadli n Amir, i think tats the name...haha

Then the boys plan to go shesha, we were kinda excited as we so long never been there...sit there, i did try a few puff but i couldnt anymore cuz dah pening, bukan mabok eh, mabok lain...haha...the service there wasnt tat great, for just plain water they charge n the shesha cam abt 30-45mins later i guess...then finally we go home, sweet of some of the boys n atika to walk me to mrt....weee...hehehe...im scared to take bus cuz its night already...lol

tats our last photoshot...atika love u bestie HUGX!! c u soon...

Photobucket

No comments: