Monday, September 7, 2009

Misses School Life


Original Dance Moves...


Copied By Singapore School Students...

Play both video together, it super duper cute...

Dear Diary,

Just by watching them dance, i seriously miss school so much n my friends the most, i hate my pri n sec life, they give me hate n embarrassment, but unfortunately, i do have some great friends from there like fazli, hanisah n zufarina, this r my besties during sec life,sadly khairul was once too...cant believe i even wan to write his name in here...

My ITE life, really bring life in me, although there is some miscommunications n some fight, friends r always there when i need them, i still remember my 2years of birthday in ite, was fun, of course i cant miss having MISS RAFIKA our 2nd form teacher, she is the most fun to have teacher in ite...if only i could give her a big hug...

I will try to find my ite life pictures n make it into a video n put in youtube...i miss school n friends so much...

Kinda to think abt it, 1st child always have difficulties in making friends or how to behave in school or go out with friends, while his/her siblings r very lucky to have him/her in life cuz they will find him/her like a role model in life...

No comments: