Sunday, September 20, 2009

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!




Dear Diary,

As u all know its hari raya today, feeeweet, kinda sad cuz mum got to go work in the afternoon, n today theme is blue...n i can wear size M, weeee!!! im so happy, raya to me tis year is like nothing, but with mum around, i feel like its at least something...sis buat perangai today, as she came home early morning n she dont wan wake up to go visiting...

Sha i got sumthing to ask u, dlm sms u said u hate ur life without someone to talk to n bile along kat umah, wat u do? senyap, keluar rumah, balik lambat, along keep on feeling odd...

Just only just now my nenek from father side kate die balik awal to meet me, i waited till 5pm bro ask to call dad, then dad kate tk jadi sal balik lambat...but gd thing they will b staying in singapore for a while but bad news, dad will not b following as he following step mum n fam go KL...

He break my heart 3times in a row for now, why everytime when some event happen to me or wen i wan him, he will tend to bck off, i got lots of questions in mind for him but idk how to express it...
wat is the 3times he do to break my heart.
1st:Didnt attend my 1st day of NS
2nd:Gave Money to me n ask me to bring adik2 g beli baju raya sendiri!
3rd: He didnt even bother to meet me when i 1st book out tat is Hari Raya...


Ayah, ayah memang sentiasa baik tapi byk pekara yg perlu perhatian ayah langgsung tk ambik duli, nape ayah buat cam ni? ape yg along buat samapi ayah cam ni? along andi n shasha lom kawin tau pun tunang, kite masih perlu seorang ayah yg look after us, ibu did her part as a mum, now we need ayahnye part...

Just by thinking abt ayah, i can just brust out of tears...

No comments: