Friday, September 11, 2009

The Big Day



Dear Diary,

2day is the big day for ur little boboy...im going to report to camp by 11am, so im suppose to sleep but i just cant, my mind keep on thinking wats going to happen to me in camp, 1st day, ppl say isnt going to b tough, but i wont depend on tat, sumtimes 1st day could b rough, thanks friends n fam for the gd luck n all the best msges n comments, really appreciate it, kak su n kak hos dont worry abt me so much k, i might b manja n sweet most of the time, but here i am going to learn how to b tough to protect the manjaness...

Pack my bag already, just need to get a few stuff from sheng shong with mum later on n then im off.

To Sister, im happy tat u actually did it, all the problems will soon go away ok, *BIG HUG* dont worry abt along, along will b fine...

To Ayah, im really disappointed with u ayah, im more disappointed tat ayah give along some money to spent with adik for raya, we bought our baju raya with ibu already, but why cant ayah bring adik2 go shopping while im away? it wont hurt if u could just step in Singapore for just one day, u keep on telling me i will understand once i get married, ayah, married or not married, who r we to u? adopted sons n daughter? adik yg dgn ayah tu skrg kecik tau, she got more attention from u n we dont get enough, ape lagi shasha, she misses u so much, even when i ask u to call her to give her the money, wat u do? u just complain to me tat if u call her, sister will delay the timing...i seriously dont get u ayah, u change so much, n not to forget, ur 1ST SON! going ns today, n u dont bother to attend, if cant follow all the way to camp, u can at least send me to yck...if ayah talk to me abt ayah buzy dgn keje? what is ibu doing? she take leave just to send me, all ur sons n daughter misses u SO much n wanting to spent at least sometime, just a question ayah, do u wan to spent a whole day just with us? along seriously rindu the time sebelom ayah kahwin, u spent time with us almost every weekend, but now? if we dont go there, u will never step in here to spent time with us...we r not yet adults tau ayah, we r still teenagers, let me spell it for u T-E-E-N-A-G-E-R-S...dah la ayah, do it ur way, i dont wan to tell u wat u suppose to do as a father...my last words for u IMISSYOU&WILLALWAYSLOVEYOU...

Now ppl let me share my most favorite song from Super junior

No comments: