Sunday, October 4, 2009

Raya With Kak Su

Dear Diary,

Plan with kak su tat i n fazli would go raya with her...so ya we did, although its only 1 house but it worth my time...as u can c also, today is the day i book in...did have fun together with her, disturb each other, then in the end we apologize...haha...im so lucky to have a big sister like her...

Its about time for me to go home as i have not pck my items yet...kinda annoying tat i have to book in...argh...its ok as long i got have phone n can go hm every week, im happy enough...

Reach home, straight away i go pack my items, my clothes, uh i forgot fazli came to my house, n as u can c from above, he used my camera to take lots of his pictures...haha...but its ok, as long he isnt bored while waiting in my house...was kinda worried as mum have not reach home n its 6pm...

Yeah...call her a few times, then she answer...then she say she will reach woodlands around 6.30pm, so i told her why not u meet us there at khatib, she say she lazy to wait, so she walk around 1st, fazli also follow us to hanta me to camp, awww so sweet...then reach camp abt 7.45pm, thought i was late, but weee, i was early...tats all i have for today..c u all...XOXO

No comments: