Saturday, September 5, 2009

Releasing My Stress

Dear Diary,

I was Really Stress today, yesterday stress i have not overcomed, n today mum said to me, "As Days goes by, n u going NS, you had been rude to me", i felt like telling her tat, why cant ppl c tat im actually stressed over up comming week, ppl tat i expected to there by me wasnt there, mum was one of them... why ppl keep on thinking im bad, its like ppl wan me to b my oldself, a non-talking doll, even if it got hurt, it just keep it inside? u all of u wan me to do tat??

Im just wan to plain say sorry to ppl whom i hurt cuz of my selfishness of sharing my stressed, ppl should know when im stress n how do i behaved when im stress...

Zubai wont b able to run with me as she is tired, dont blame her cuz i know wat she is doing at her house, so i did run alone, did only one big round, was tired cuz i had been stress so just releasing it, reached hm i showered n wait for hadri as he wan to web-cam with me...

Thank god today i dont have to scream like b4, i just talking normaly n he could hear me, from there, we talked abt ns, he give me tips, talking abt boyfriends, haha, n i told him my stress, n finally i told him a ULTIMATE SECRET only 2 other person know about it...

Photobucket
Sry Dear if u look horrible in tis pic...

He was so shock, he start asking me questions, haha, was actually funny...i know i could trust him in my keeping my Ultimate Secret...then its time to say good bye, but its ok, we be meeting soon to cam whore as he missed to take pictures...n so do i...haha...

Photobucket

Tis video tat was made by Jake make me melt...
Just by watching i could like melt n watch him all day, n i heard his britsh voice, its so adorable, i keep on melting as he talk..tis video title i think its Sexy Bitch...

Watch n Melt...

No comments: