Saturday, September 19, 2009

IM BCK!!!!

Dear Diary,

IM HOME!!! Gosh, i miss home so much...

Let me tell u guys wat had been happening to me during my ns days ok, im excited to tell all of u, n im sure u guys r excited to hear abt it...when i got in camp, im blur like hell, but thank god i know where is my company n its location, so i just follow the ppl around there...they assign us to our platoon n sections, oh just to let u all know, im in Alpha company (yellow colour) platoon 2 section 4, haha...my bunk mate consist of 6chinese n 2malay(include me), kinda bored but at least got one malay to talk to...then we fall in to get our army staff, i tell u, the big black bag is dam heavy, with one plastic bag of uniform n a field bag, i was like hanging on, stop once in a while, then got in the big tent to check items n go form up to our sections, tell u, my platoon is in lvl3, n imagine u carrying abt 15kg big black bag n abt 10kg field bag up to lvl3, i was like omg, i cannot handle it any more...

Skip the 1st few days, as days goes by, i felt scared i might not have friends, but in the end, a few boys talked to me n since im quiet, i need to open up, at least sit n listen or talk bck...the funny part is when shower time, i always take my time to take my clothes n towel n go toilet, n once a boy came to me n say "Eh sab! dah mandi ke lom??" i say not yet he say "Kau gi mandi skrg, jom ah semua mandi same2", i just said ok n i got take my things n went toilet n when i got in guess wat i saw, the boy, only him was naked, n oh our toilet got door, weeee...but he didnt use the door, he just open it, then u saw me n say "Dtg pun kau", i was like OMG, i cover my eyes n walk to the nearest wall, ahah...then when someone finish i got in dash inside, haha...

One of the days he said "Eh sab, cpt ah g mandi, aku nk tgk kau bogel" haha!!! i was like WTF, but thank god he didnt saw me ah...

Other then him, all the malay boys was good to me, days goes by, i talk to each n everyone of them more n more, n oh just to let u know in our company me n firdaus were the only 2 nurses, haha, n we both were assign in the same platoon n we both were toilet ic...wth rite...

but ppl, no worries, army is always tough, but i got friends there now, so i got lesser problems, only tat i miss my girl/boyfriends go much n i missed mum dad bro n sis too...i will try to update everytime i book out ok...no worries...Love u guys...XOXO

No comments: