Wednesday, September 24, 2008

a wonderful dream

Hey,

You guys wan to know something? I got a very wonderful dream and my grandmum bought lots of food from geylang...wow..

Today, was suppose to go swimming in school, but i woke up late, so msg pamy tat i will b coming late, but she say she cant go...lucky she say tat b4 i go straight to bath. So go back to sleep and guess wat, i dream i got a big bro, he is tough, kinda cute and loves to play sport..hehe...so here we at home, he disturbs me, making me laugh, then he ask, nak main bola dgn kwn abg tak? i just say yes, and we go, lol, i didnt play, i just sit there n look at him play and goal...was really happy, i was reality smiling seh. Then suddenly a group of boys come to me, n was legally disturbing me, my bro just stop his game, looked at me being disturb, ran to the boys and push one of them away, and say, wat r u doing bullying my brother? then all of the sudden, i saw one of the boys just stand in front of my bro, n say, battle, if u win i wont even bother touching him, if u lose, he is next we bash up...i was like omg..my bro hold me head, n next i heard, i loud sound, i turn, my bro other hand, punch the boy's face...from there, the group of boys run away, when bro turn n look at me, he smiled and i woke up...shit, i wan continue the dream seh, wish i dont have to wake up...keep on dreaming, wahh,i like...

Then, i woke up, i see, lots of sms, n calls, haha, it wasn't silent mode, haha..clean the sweep the whole house, wash the dishes, make sure everything is in line, haha, then finally im done, then take shower, n gradmum come home, guess wat, she bought muntakbak and roti john, my favorite..hehe, wait for break-fast and we eat....wow i tell um its a long time since, i eaten tis, wow...





an guess wat, anis made something for me, look look...cool rite...i like...hahaha


No comments: