Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A surprized For Me

Dear Diary,

Guess wat i found when cleaning the house?? Haha my old old pictures, n i even found my picture when i a little kid in pri school, look how white i am seh, nvm, i know one day i can b as white as i am last time, cuz im soon going to work in a close environment where sun light cannot pass through...haha...Well enjoy looking at me when i was young...hahahax


And to mum, congratulation in making a total of 12 kuihs during 1 week, haha, well in picture there is 10 but include cake and the P word thingy, orange in colour...nvm..lol,

Oh and today another surprising thing happen to me, my wish finally come true, my sis called dad to buy baju kurung, i didn't even plan, n hey i wan to kemas rumah but mum insist i go, so i got leaving all the house work for her to do, so bad seh me...then me bro n sis together when to meet dad, when i finally get to c his face, nothing in my mind expect mum, is bothering me, so bro n sis each got a pair for baju kurung n shoe, while i only have baju kurung, well, seriously, if im usually like tat, i would feel so jealous, but today i didnt feel abit of jealous, i was extremely happy to at least meet him for so very long time, thank you god, you know i badly wanted to c my dad, thank you sis for calling him, and thank you atika for making me realize tat for sure one day i will see him...i dont know suddenly my Hari Raya Mood was turn on again...im Alive..love ya ppl..

Selamat Hari Raya In Advance...

No comments: