Friday, September 19, 2008

Shopping Addictive...hahaha



Dear Diary,

As you can see, i bought 2things i wanted badly, haha, of course, la i wont buying tis by myself rite, today i meet anis, to give her back her file, as promised, so after given her, her file, we go wonder around CWP, imagine just for one mall, we too abt 3hours, haha, me and anis, loves to shop, so we can shop for hours if not fasting tat is, i love my lucky capsule, i dont care it ppl say its cabsule or capsule, im still sticking with capsule...i dont wan to say tube cuz ppl thought im wearing a tube dress, haha...haiz anis

One very fine day, we bring our friends along n we either window or shopping all over singapore and once we got a job, we go out country, n shop there, hahaha...guess wat, my compact poweder box, my mum thought its a ciggeratte box, hahahaha...

LET ME WARN YOU...NO SHARING OF MY LOREAL COMPACT POWDER...

No comments: