Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Confession From A Restless Heart

Damaged - Danity Kane

Atika tis song is for you...go baby girl...

I really cant stand ppl who cant see me relax, yesterday i was scolded just by sitting at home n doing nothing...and she also said 1week of holiday, wat u do? nothing rite? wth, wat am i invincible is it? I help you will the cookies, the kuih for raye and now u said like tis...i was really frustrated la..

Guess wat i did today to PROVED tat im doing something at home, i finish us the kuih tat she done, clean the house, sweep the floor, take out the curtains and the pins for cleanning and did not on the computer for a bit also, only now, after satisfying her, i can finally touch the computer in peace...ish, i hate when ppl c me doing nothing, for sure not tis person say but other ppl will say...haiz

I wan a BIG brother, who can teach me how to b tough, play sports with me, do wat boys suppose to do, protect me from danger, hang out with me. idc if he disturbs me or irritates me, cuz tat is wat brothers r mend to do...and also sisters whom does houseworks, cooking, i can manja-manja with, go shopping with me. Why im saying all tis, cuz i cant b a big brother, cuz my younger brother needs an attention from a tough person and when he hang out, he prefer to hang out with ppl of his type, n my sister, i dont see her do all those i mention, instead, she always go out till late night, hang out with her friends, have GOD-BROTHER who i can say is way better then me...

And hey, i hate hairs all over my body, its disgusting, i hate it cuz ppl keep on staring at it and some would comment, i HATE bad comments on my body...how i wish, i was born hairless, like mayb those Chinese, Japanese, or the Eurasians, i wan to have a male model body. I so jealous..sobsob...nvm lets make a goal. after NS, im going for a full body waxing for male...woohoo...idc wat ppl wan to say...hmph, i wan to wear 3/4 pant DAM IT!!

No comments: