Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Boring Time In School & Note For Someone

Dear Diary,

Beh lesson 4hours straight with her, haiyo, i cant take it seh, so because she make us bored, pam and me make a somesort like a song for her, wat to hear?

(follow like i'm a little teapot song)
Im a little mushroom am i cute,
with my short hair like a bowl,
Trendy black spot on my head,
Fellow students like to see,
if you see me walk abt bout, dont forget
to shout MANGKOK.

Haha, how is tat? I will update the picture of the mushroom pamy made soon, oh ya, i dont know why, but today im extreme hyper, i got lots of positive things inside my head, so fun la, i won afiq and asyraf in the game Bleach...woohoo, and im going to continue winning, beware guys, you guys will lose under my hands. Haha i dont know wat got into me, it just come abt and tada, it become sabri the hyperboy. Although its fasting month, i still play abt like as if its not fasting, i ran here and there, i disturb people, well as long it dosnt involved vilance then im fine. If you guys notice, every time i write i surly laugh, hehe...

-Note-
I read someone's friendster today and it say stop being emo and be cheerful, well its a good thing, im starting to feel more cheerful then b4, but just a note for you, if you haven realize tat people is saying things abt you, and they notice tat you change alot including me, if u know me, i hate to hear bad things abt my friends. You change a lot, the day we 1st met, till the 1st year we were so close even thought we separated to different classes. Then tis year you suddenly change, i dont know, it was so fast for me to notice tat you actually change, not from good to better, its form good to bad, yes u make more friends then me, you started to use vilgraty not those really harsh words and jokes la and also our friendship is drifting apart, yes i have to b independent but you r my 1st friend i made and still standing, i dont want it to drift way. I told everyone, "am i a good friend?" they say i did nothing wrong and im a good friend, so here a good friend talking to a friend, when someone gave u a harsh comment its normal to react in such a way but also for you to think, think of wat u did, do not always be denial, take it lightly and try to change, some might like you the way u r and some dont, so try to b equal...

Just like me, after i consider to myself, to treat everyone only as a friend, although its my bestfriend, i wont treat him/her more, everyone is equal, well still getting use to it, but the word best or close will always be with the person...

No comments: