Saturday, January 26, 2008

Test, Test & Shop, Shop

Dear Diary,

Phase test was kinda hard for me cause i got not enough time to practice but lucky for me during my phase test i got Ms Julie, although i do it very slowly, she is very patience as i do my things, then after everything i finally can breath, then fazli ask me to follow him to funan mall, aishah followed too, after going to funan, we go shop at bugis street, me and fazli bought the same cardigen and me aishah and fazli bought the same type of watch but diffrent colours, hehe, its really fun tat day but kinda bored for me due to siblings gone to BBQ as me stuck in Singapore to do my test...haiz...but tis ok...n guess wat, 2day i found a huge amount of money in my home locker, i was really shock, mayb god fate me to get the money instead of going to BBQ...woohoo...now i can spent more...but not now la, mayb during the holidays....kakakaka

No comments: