Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Stomach Cramp

Dear Diary,

I got stomach cramp, but the pain is an on and off type, 2day got chased by Azmie, so irritating, and he keep on complainning to people, i bully him, sorry dear, people dont belived u...huahuahau. People keep tis to urself, its kinda strange of a person like Azmie to have a friend like me but Its fun for people like me to have friends like Azmie, i dont know why, but when ever Azmie is with me, his emotional status changes, like from a very serious face change to a laughter face, is it me or is it i dont realized him with his friends?? He ever told people i called him fat but he is the one called me fat, OK FINE PEOPLE!!!! I'M FAT!!! End of story, good bye, i was insulted by a friend, and critisied by my uncle, he dont belived my weight is 70+, instead he said i look like 80+, fcuk his ass of like...ya la, i know he trained almost everyday and get slimmer everyday, and i praised him more then ever and now he is crisistizing me and calling me fat, WTH. Lets make it a human to human deal ok people, next holiday i'm going to lose 5-10kg per month, i will proved to all incudling to AZMIE!!!! EEEKKK and now my stomach cramp is comming back...i'm dead seh...


the world has gone hay wired.....

No comments: