Saturday, January 12, 2008

A day at Airport

Dear Diary,

Today is the day khairul my ex-bestie msg me asking to go out with me, fazli and my god-sis, so we got no idea where to go, so i suggest go to the airport, sirously we had much fun, accpect for khairul, he wan to go out with us, he make himself buzy and tired, then he got more then 3hours to rest, isnt tat enough?? well, he like showing his attitude toward us but we hack care and when we r talking he interrupt and if i did not layan him, he will b offended, so, out of us, so far only me is entertainning him but he looks like he dont wan to talk to me, with his expression. We took lots of pictures and fazli and me was abit hyper, then we eat due to hunger, then abt 9.00pm, khairul have to go hm, then muahahahaha me kak su and fazli, enjoy our life without him and we do more shopping at bugis street, then me and fazli saw cardigen, we both buy but diffrent colour, mine is cheaper then his...hahaha mine is white....his is black red with abt of red...hahaha...i think tat all i wan to say, pictures will b updated soon

No comments: