Monday, January 28, 2008

OH No...I Dont Want Tis FeeLings Again!!!

Dear Diary,
Well, today everything goes well but i starting to feel tat my old self started to come back to me, i was so happy for knowing myself but today suddenly i felt weird and i started pinching, emotional, sensitive, everything was hidden but the pinching gives people scars and bruises, the victim was afiq and asyraft, I'm really sorry guys, my emotional status starting to grow inside me, n i unconsciously know tat it gone worst.
-
Things tat come back to me:
1. Falling for guys
2. Pinching
3. Emotional /Sensitive
4. Jealousy
5. Loneliness
6. FAT!!!!
-
OMG!!! Please dont cry now, i completely dont know what is into me now, i just wan to be normal like any normal guys but i guess it keep on failing. But for now the important is tat i got good boy friends who could tolerant my pinching, wont hit me back and made me laugh and dont run away from me due to my softness, and also girl friends who always make me happy and smiling always. I love them, i will try to reduce tis old version of me and maintain my friendship with them.
-
I would like to give my love to all my friends.
Besties&Closeses Friends names are:
Fazli(BoyTwin),Atika(GirlTwin), Aishah(Mother), Zubaidah(Niece), Mariia(Sister) Pamela,
Afiq(Uncle), Asyraf, Hafiz, Shikin.

No comments: