Friday, January 11, 2008

Because Of Me

Dear Diary,
-
2day promised myself, to keep my mouth shut, only talk when nessasry, know why? becuase of my mouth, people hate me, people gossip abt me and people get offended very fast, so 2day took a very difficult task and kept quiet and talk when nessary, acted as nothing happen but my quietness people took advantange, left me behind, gossip abt me and thinking i'm invinsible, u know what people? U got wat u want, i cried outside school and walk hm alone. Now i know another thing, why i dont have much friends. ='(
-
You know what girl? I missed u so much, i wan to huged u when school re-open, but u dont really look excited so i leave u alone, for my 1st time in nursing years, i dont recived hugges, when i talk to u on phone tat day, i was only playing and joking with u since i missed u tat much, its only a joke and i belived u dont have any boyfriend, isnt tat hard to understand wat my feelings r writing?? I WAS JOKING!!!!!!! And when i replied ur msg on "Say It Day" i write control ur emotions, meanning, ur jealousy, ur sadness, ur anger, cause i can c those in u, and i dont mean u cant b happy, what had gone wrong with u? Is it me tat make u like this?? I am trying my best to hang out with u, but end up, u go hm with someone else, like tat time met u outside the toilet, u was talking to him and guess wat, i felt jealous, and when i told u i'm going hm with ais, ur face change and when i joke with u and saying him ur bf, u took it to heart and with ur anger face i can c it.
-
Although I'm the type tat dont talk much, i treat u, Ais and Zub friends tat is really imprtant in my life, if i lose either one, my life will b cold and frozen, and i go hm with Ais always, cause she always took MRT, none of our friends including urself took MRT, i talk to her always cause she and me having some sort same problem and we share it, but seriously, the way i treat Ais is not big diffrent from me treating you, only tat you dont see it, if Ais left me, i got no one else to talk to, due u got pam and could get alone with others in group, i hate tis misunderstood thingy. Its a small matter and please i dont want it to be bigger and if u disagree in my conversation in my entry, just tag me or give me a beep and tell me.

No comments: