Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Horrible Day to day....

Dear Diary,
-
2day i was kinda moody and i talk less, dont know, out of the sudden i felt so sensitive towards myself and some of my friends, keep on thinking and thinking and it keep on rewinding inside my mind, i cant help it, felt emotional but i hold it, thought i could let go the emotional at hm but i was wrong, during CS class, mariia wanted to sit with zubai and zubai wanted to sit with mariia, so heard mariia wanted to ask pamela to change sit but cant, she is with atika then i suggest why not i move to zubai place and zubai come to my place, but mariia refuse me to change.
-
Then, suddenly i heard teacher said, "i'm so sorry to those people who love cats and dogs" then in my mind was thinking, is it the story wat fazli was telling me? then it come out, was nothing at 1st as poeple was only talking, the suddenly i saw a cat was caged and the way the pick up the cat was using the metel picker and just choke it and place it in a small cage, then when i saw a person shedding the cat's skin, i broke down, all the way, tears was flowing down my cheeks as i close my ears and try not to listen to it, mariia, atika and a few girls behind me told me, tis was in 2005 and now no one is wearing those furs. Then i calm down a bit, my body felt very warm as i'm sweating and still crying, as the video finished, mariia and me thought its over but we were wrong, there was still more, i read the tittle as it says abt wolf and bears, straight away stand up and with a loud voice, i told teacher i wanted to go toilet.
-
As i was walking towards the door, i heard voices saying why he cry? In my heart i felt like shouting, CAN'T YOU TELL? It so obvious tat i love animals very much and with tat videos i hate it, i walk in a fast speed to the toilet and i was crying to loud, and when i go in the toilet i saw a boy but i dont care him and continue crying, i go to one of the cubical and sit on the toilet bowl, i cry as hard as i can and keep on cursing those people and suddenly few mins passed i heard Afiq calling for me, but i kept quiet and the 3rd time he called me i answered, then i heard khairul's voice, and both of them is telling me to come out so they could talk to me, but i refused, few times they tried but i refuse, then there was a total silence and i thought they left and i was like looking at the time and tell myself, why not go to the class, its late, then i saw afiq and khairul was talking softly, i was like smiling to widely and told them, why wait for me?? then they comfort me and say why were u so sad 2day?? is it the video or u got other problem? i told them, 1st was i felt sensitive towards friends then suddenly teacher show us tat video, so i cant take it and broke down. They told me, if u got any problem or anything just talk to them and also those people who is close to you example atika & pamela, khairul told me, they were nice people, duh i know, my bestfriend de...haha...then afiq made me laugh, wipe my tears then they invite me to class, haha.
-
Walked beside khairul and afiq, then when reach the class, khairul open the door then followed by him afiq told me to walk in 1st then him, i was embarrassed and close my mouth cause i was smiling with my red face, haha, then friends come to me and keep on asking me why you cry?? and start hugging me, thank you friends, then heard from mariia tat after i left teacher show 3more videos and she said, "Please sabri dont come to class yet" and as she was worried for me she told afiq to go look for me then khairul come along.
-
How sweet of mariia, love you sister and THANK YOU afiq and khairul was there for me when i was crying in the toilet, and to all my friends, including atika, pamela, aishah, zubaidah and mariia who hugged me, really need it. AWW...i'm really going to missed my whole classed when i passed out, and tell u all wat, tat is not the 1st time i cried so badly, its my 2nd time, lol, 1st was in CP...k lah need to drink more water as i am dehydrated from crying to rabak....teehee....
-
I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!
+
THANK YOU

No comments: