Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Hari Raya Suxs All The Way

Dear Diary

To All My Muslim Friends SELAMAT HARI RAYA
Thank you for all the sweet Smses i got.
But tell u something, tis year raya, i screw up everything seh
I got really sad, cant cry in front of my cousins
well first thing i did was

After Sembahyang Raya, I Slept Till 6.30pm.
My Sis Hated The Raya Clothes I choose For Her due to she got buzy so cant come to choose her own clothes.
Got scolded by my auntie for sleeping till so late. [Cant do anything wat the house is in a mess.]
My cousin got puji by my granduncle for doing well.
Only raya 2 houses 2day.
Cant sleep at my grandmum house [father side] casue came back hm at 12.30pm.
Now I'm sheading tears while writting tis...

Why cant my 1st day of raya b the best, its always worst till go with my friends.
U all can c rite, its all my fault, and everyone is blamming me, even my cousin [father side].
well 2moro i will b facing them, just say i'm sorry even i dont know wat i did wrong...
K lah, again SELAMAT HARI RAYA...Love u all

No comments: