Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hari Raya With My Sec Friends

Fazli&&Hanisah

Farina&&Hanisah

Me...Dont I look Adorable...haha

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, me and friends go Raya together, me, fazli, zufarina and hanisah...we were very happy to c each other tat day, wah, can imagine we going to Raya together again, weee, really missed them alot, khairul did not join us due to going raya with friends, cant blame us cause we dont know tat day we on holiday....actaully we know, just make up a story, haha...we went to each other houses, and wah, i'm like the happiest person in the world to get to meet my friends again. We did not go raya for so long but we did have loaded of fun...Khairul, u missed the fun, but hope u had fun with ur friends. Love u my friends...miss u too...n friends from nusring, i will b with u on 3rd Nov, c u all there n take care...muckz

No comments: