Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm Stuck In Between Both Genders

Dear Diary,

I'm a guy with a girl heart, i felt so abnormal...this feeling is so hard for me, i got to fight the girl in me, its darn hard...now also i felt like i'm running from my friends...also dont know why, i always wan to b alone...then i cry suddenly, read my log book then i cry, cause i cant take it seh, my friends was like so fast, n when i got something i cant cant get it seh, like 2day, my NG tube was inside the patient stomach, then one of the preceptors came in n said to me n my AN, since she was there, she will c me insert the NGT, i was really confident, then when checking the 2nd test, i heard the wooshooing sound but the preceptor say no dont have, even my AN said ya have wat, furthermore, she put it at he wrong area, then she insert 2-3times then go in, i learn wat the school teach, n i do it loh, its not my fault, then i cant get the initial sign, argh!!! i just cant look at suhaimi when i heard i cant get my initial signed, he said i was fast, kepale hotak die la, he is faster then me some more, i was like trying my best to do my skills, today i got to work at Farah cubical, guess wat, i only got 1 patient left, afternoon then 2new patient came in, n when i got the admission sign, now everyone was trying their best to look for admission...hmm how come when i got admission everyone one to get one also...funny seh, when others have admission, no one was really looking for one seh, hahaha, shafila, thanks for being with me during admission, i will b struggling with kelly, hahaha...

got really fed-up with the presenter, wanted to b alone during break but too bad, cant seh...i wan to try to 4get the NGT insertion with the SN but the suhaimi was there, really embarrassed everytime c him seh. SOB!SOB!SOB!SOB!


sorry if there is always no pictures,
really buzy to even take picture
so sorry
if my blog bored u all

No comments: