Thursday, October 4, 2007

Could Done Better - A Day At God-Sis House Again :p

My Very First Pink Item

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was 3Oct meanning result came out, i go n have a look at my own result, i felt sad as i did improve but very tiny, so i decided to ask around my friends knowing how was their result, when i saw how was their result, i got shock of my life tat most of them won me n improve a lot...well they r my friends n i wold like congratz to u all for doing well in ur results... =) At night, b4 sleeping i cried alot till i felt a sleep, thinking weather i can make it during my life as a nursing student n looking at my future if i did not improve a lot, i cant get into poly...well sabri u did ur best n did imroved a bit, try to do better next year...

Yesterday also, after knowing my result, go to my god-sis place with fazli, did got there around 6pm...well, like usual my god-sis was really buzy cooking and me and fazli help out like cleanning the table to eat, help to cook a bit, do jelly for raya, haha...did got a bit sweaty but it was really fun...after buke, was supposed to go teraweh, i got a bit lazy n so does my god-sis, fazli was really into going to teraweh, but hehe, me n kak su pursuade him not to go, since we did not have much time together...n fazli too abt 10mins to decide and yes he did not go...hehe...was happy...help god-sis do her art for the children at her school, meanning she is kindergaten teacher...cool rite...we help n watch tv tilll abt 10+ then god-sis sister came hm, n guess wat, she bought us (me&fazli) present, for our belated birthday, me n fazli like twin u know, same thing but diffrent colour...like me n atika, same type of doll but diffrent size...correct atika??...haha...guess wat, its my fav colour, pink watch...weeeee...really happy...but of course la, she called the house n ask me n fazli wat colour we love most...my very first pink item recived from anyone...so gone hm after Rasia Perkawinan...

Reach hm abt 11.15pm, really excited to show everyone, wat my another god sis gave me, but it's really sad cause my mum n sis's face changes when i show her my pink watch, and again a while later told her i wan a pink PSP, n her face really change n said "Jgn la pilih pink, tak takut ke org panggil Along ni sutun??" was really upset, is it wrong to even have a pink item, its a fav colour somemore, told her my result, got sad again, well i dont care, really appriciate my 2nd god-sis, as for my god-sis, she promised us (me&fazli) tat she wan to take us to SNOW CITY to have fun there....weeee~~~ cant wait till tat day...

PS:Wishing people around me would understand me, i will never love boys, tat a promised but i will never promised to hate pink items, 2 things made me sad, result+family hate me to have pink= sadness&&depression

No comments: