Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Day With My God-Sister && Darling Fazli

God-sis (Kak Su), Fazli && Me
Dear Diary

Today, went to Geylang with my god-sister named Surayah call her Kak Su, really had fun, we went first cause fazli cant make it b4 6pm cause he go work to do, so me n kak su went walking around Geylang, for so long n only this year i got a bit open to her and talk to her then being quiet all the time. At abt 6.45pm, fazli called n he said where t meet, kak su ask me where are but newbie me i dont know where we are, i just follow n not knowing where we are...hahaha...Lucky kak su know where to go n ask fazli to stop at the nearby 7eleven...haha...we buke at the nearby banquet and the chicken rice was a lot seh, i finish lasts...haha...so we walk n walk, buy food and eat...nothing much.

About 9pm, kak su lil sister tat is kak hos, bought her food and we head to coffee bean, the drink there was super, i bought vanilla while kak su n fazli bought pure chocolate...n yuck its disgusting...around 9.45pm decided to head back hm, took cab n kak su drop me at bukit batok mrt n i go hm...its a long time since we had much fun...

N khairul, u missed all the fun, due to ur lie to kak su for the 2nd or 3rd time in tis month, but kak su dont care him, haha...if he is reading, do think of ur week b4 asking us to buke together outside...not last min then cancel....hate it ok...

Ps: Khairul is my Sec Classmate...not the Tall Tall Khairul in Class 'A' ok...

No comments: