Monday, October 22, 2007

Can I Trust All Of U??

After wat suhaimi had done
to me
tat is disturb me...
wat do u think?
want me to 4give him?
anyway i did msg him
to stop
all the crap
tat his trying to do.
lol
like disturb me in a gay way la,
its irritating n annoying.
He ask
my permission to
let him read my blog.
Can i turst u on tat?
Will u
b kembang if kte puji awk?
I will
write my problems
in my blog,
so dont worry.

Ones i let my blog
b disprivate,
i trust u and my friends
not to
repeat tis again.

N to the girl,
if u wan pass
around people's blog
c the person
u talking 2
carefully
lucky tis guy, not really bad
if u pass
the girl i like
or my enermy
mampos, i will b dead seh

N one more
thing, i hate to
put my blog in private
cause i wan my friends
to read n
comment on it
so when my
blog is private
i got worried
cause cant get
answers or comment
from friends...

To my friends
who dont have
blog, sorry for the
long time decision
to disprivate
my blog.
Its a tough decision,
but hope
tis will
not happen again.


NOW PEOPLE TAG ME...INCLUDING SUHAIMI, u read, tag me something on it...lol..not compulsory haha...

No comments: