Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Day In My Room...Tiring

Dear Diary,

My Room, is totally in a huge mess, so i told mummy tat today i wan to clean n rearrange my room...so after eatting breakfast, i went to sleep, cant do cleanning when sleepy rite, so i go sleep...woke up wow, so late seh, around 2pm n mummy not yet hm, so i clean abit of my room, then go to religous reading class...around 4pm clean again my room, then when my mum reach hm, the room is still in a huge mess, so my mum relax for a while then help me, clean clean till time to buke, eat...then st8 after eatting, did my prayers then continue cleanning, n guess after changing position of my bed, my mum go bed and there is still loaded of things on the bed la, floor la, then all by myself, i go clean myself, guess wat time i finish everything? 3.30am, so decided to bath so, bath for 1/2 hour, wah felt fresh, look the time, no time to sleep, so on the comp, n forgot to update blog...lol...so woke up my mum, she was surprize by the change of the room...n oh ya not only i clean the place, i even mob the floor...wah...after eatting my breakfast, i str8 away, sleep...wat a day...tiring but lucky the cuboards n bed not tat heavy to move...phew my room is done, so now the other room where my mum sleep...its ok, give me muscles haha...
tats all bye...

No comments: