Monday, October 8, 2007

First Day Of Attachment

Dear Diary

2day was the first day of attachment, got a bit nervous but tat when meet up with my friends, to me tis is nothing new, old friends n also old enviroment so not really much diffrent only some new stuff, system and new skills the do...wahhh...

Guess wat, miss rafika came to my ward n ask my friends hows their exam and their result, after meet her Mrs Thang switch grace and me the place, casue i'm at the female cubical, wah...n guess wat, i'm with the Mr SUHAIMI!!! AHHH...hmm, got stroke n teacher even ask me, why so shock to hear over the news...haha...but than today when i got to know suhaimi better, he is kinda ok only when he got bored he will start disturbing, weee finally i could control n not depending on my friends to tell him not to disturb me....haha...

Feet was hurtting due to nothing was done, meanning not work, only parameters and change of patients clothes...bored, cant sit, got warn by Mr Suhaimi himself not to sit, ='( nvm...abt 3pm we got breiffing with Mrs Thang, wah...still need to stand...abt 4+ we go hm, in the bus, i slept like a monster as i was shaking all over...haha...keep on bumpping the person next to me...hahaxx

Got hm, str8 away sleeping n wake for buke...hahax...k lah...now i wan to do wat is not done, then go sleep again...tomoro afternoon shift, sian la...hahax...byebye

No comments: