Thursday, April 30, 2009

I got a new phone!!

KONECIWA!!!!!


Its the 30th April, n its my 2nd medical check up...too bad, tis time i dont wan to bring dad, so i bring mum, scared got lost, me n mum took taxi to CMPB, if for those who dont know wat is CMPB, its for ppl to get medical check up n updation, i think...hahaha!! then, got there late by 5mins, i tried to make friends but mayb i was too shy to talk, i ask one of tis guy n just plain ask tis question "kite tulis cume 2 pages kan?" then he just nod...

then proseed to urine n blood taking place, the blood taking part, i hate the most, cuz the person i think is new, cuz he ask a senior where is my vein, im so huge n u cant see my vein, then he poke, got a bit of blood, then he move2 the needle n ask if im in pain, 1st time wasn't, but i felt burning sensation, 2nd time he move i say quietly, ouch...haha, then he say is it very pain? i say no, lol trying to prove to ppl tat i can tahan, but actually i can cry la sia, so pain, n he put the paster also not at the place. btw the officer there i thought its like 30+ but when ic his name tag got ic, he is only 21 la sia! cute also...hehe...Hearing Test is next...well, easy la, the soft pitch sound...Then Eye Test, n my 1st time say 2 famale helping out, lucky for me, i wore my glasses tat day, cuz 2boys i saw, they need to go behiend to test out their eye, like exp u know when u wan to make glasses, they use tis weird glasses on u n put in fames to c weather u could see clearly or not...next is Chest X-ray, 1st time i actually open my shirt infront of a guy, usually i was do dam shy, then i just go in n they ask to put my check on tis board, procees to dental check up, another female helper, n when she say, slightly corrupted, i was like, omg, my is teeth going to drop off?? n she didnt even say anything to me seh...lastly, the part i dont like most, its the ECG, BP, Height&Weight, n Private Area gone in, n saw half nacked ppl sitting, take my locker key, took off my shirt n wore my shorts, go ECG 1st, the incharge ask to read the instructions, n i do wat ever it say, n i ask is there anything else i need to fill in, he shake his head n ask me to lay down, i did, lucky dis time my body wasnt tat red, haha, the height n weight, n guess wat, my weight was 75! i was like impossible, n my height is 177!! omg i got taller!! then took my BP, n they way the person tell me to wait for my turn to Q, was like he is talking to a girl, im like OK...haha...so i sit n wait, ignoring ppl around me, n teet, my turn to go in, saw the incharge, i give him my chart, n he ask me to pull donw my pants, he look once, my face almost red...i was like sial la...n he ask me to call someone at the counter name James, so i say "Err is there anyone name James??" a cute guy say ya, i say the person incharge call for u, so he gone in, n i go in la, james took my chart n i was like sitting down on a chair, when i ask told to go out, he open the door asking me to go out n wisper in my ear to wear bck my clothes n return the keys, i was like WEEEE~~ in my lala land already....HAHAA!!! was otw bck to change my clothes, my eye suddenly got contact with tis 3 guys, was staring at me n was wispering with each other, my locker was bhiend them, so i open my locker, n one guy sang a song "Oh OH, kamu ketahuan" tat song, i was like WTH, n while i was changing, one chinese guy was like staring at me very sharply, i saw him n turn away from him, omg scary, as if he wan to eat me...wore everything n go to front fow to sit n wait for my name to b called, the cute guy suddenly call me "muhammad sabri" i was like yes, he say to me in a sweet say, go to next station to do the computer thingy, i was like WEEEE~~~ hehe, go to the computer station, its abt IQ, then he say no need to do as i done already, he direct me to do staight to the 1st counter to give the pink form, he also talk to me sweetly, haha...was confused will ppl there, why most of the time ppl is being sweet to me? its a medical check up ppl...

Meet Mum, outside waiting for me, she say, so fast, i say la, cuz most of the thing i done already, so im acuse, lol, ask mum, "ibu why not we go out?" n mum say "i know u going to say tat" haha! so we go sim lim to buy my ear piece, then suddenly i saw a thaiwan iphone, i was like OMG! iphone, i so wan it, so ask lots of the quetions to the person to wat the difference between iphone, thaiwan iphone n china iphone, so decided to buy THAIWAN IPHONE!!!! i bought it, was so dam happy seh, then mum say now tick iphone done, then i say how come u know i got list?, she say my son, how can i not know...HAHAA!!!

I wan to play with my iphone, gtg now, buhbye...WEEE!!!


SAYONARA!!!!!

No comments: