Saturday, April 25, 2009

Unconscious Sadness...

Koneciwa!


Hey guess wat, today is finally my off day, was waiting for off...plus its my pay day...hahaha!

Well since mum was off too, so she got lots of plan in mind...
1st : POSB (verify my signature)
2nd: Pay Bills
3rd: Deposit Money To MayBank
4th: Await new furniture to arrived at home (weee...finally i can raya...hahaha)
5th: Cut Hair...Darn..

Btw Gomeneh Hidayah n Kak Noormah, was unable to follow them to penisular due to they will go there just to buy the thing they wanted n off they go meet their members...

1st stop, go posb to verify my signature, well was pissed, the person can talk nicely la to me, dont have to shout n let others know tat my signature wasn't accurate...irritating...finally she could verity after a few tries of my signature n with my piss off face i just walk off...
2nd stop, pay bills, i was worried sick tat i cant use my money for myself...then when mum open the bill, thank god, i only got to pay a hundred++ then give mum money, put aisde for my maybank savings n for my ezlink...
3rd stop, took bus to thriple 8 to the maybank to deposit my money but was closed, lucky mum knows there is some sort of ATM for deposit money to maybank, then brother called saying when mum going to bring him to cut hair...then we hurry to the barber shop, as we ask bro to cut hair there 1st...im going to cut hair but later afternoon...bro cut V-shaped, looks cool...
4th stop, went home, n there we go, out furniture has arrived, it took them abt 1 n half hour to complete the removal of the cupboards n assamble the parts together...n i was like wow, the furniture was so nice n cute...wan to c how it look like, come my house...hehe =) n guess wat, my house phone can b used already n my house got door bell...cute tau...
5th stop, my turn to cut hair...well, wanted to ask the uncle cut V but mum said it look like one naughty boy, i laugh but i listen to her, then the uncle cut cut cut....go home, n my bro, hmph said my hair cut wasn't nice, n he said the uncle cut for V shaped but from the front to back, n he said my type of hair style only for straight hair ppl, n in my heart i say then u? cruly maot hair n complain of mine...n he even ask sister to compliment of my hair, hey so wat the uncle give me a very nice hair cut n u say its not nice....shit u...but i got tis skin problem at the back of my head, but nvm its getting better niways...
Add 6th stop, bring one old furniture to my AMK house...the thing was heavy, dam la seh...then reach there rest a while...

On my 6th stop, one of my fren msg me tat she wont b in NUH for long as she wan to work sumwhere else, my place suddenly felt so quiet n i only could hear my heart beating, i got a little emo cuz when she left, my lonliness will come back, n im the baby boy in the ward again, i dont like cuz no one will talk to me n i got no one to complain to, hear my problems, no offence my other cerlic but u peeps r so far from me n had fun during ur working time, but for me im not enjoying but more or less suffering...n i told my mum how my working condition in my ward is like n soon she is leaving...but im not stopping her cuz i will only b a huge rock blocking her to her new life...girl, just to let u know i had really great time working with u n dont let others get inbetween our funnest during working time...i hope u get wat u wanted...

its almost 12mn. tomoro would b a new day of me going work, take care...


Sayonara!!!

No comments: