Sunday, April 5, 2009

Anger over Feeding

Dear Diary,

Today, i almost fight with one of my ANs, its 8pm n im suppose to go home n i got unfinish parameters to do, n 3 feedings, i ask one of the night AN to help me change bed 14, n she did, then another afternoon AN help to do the feeding, then bed 16 got feeding, n im still doing my parameters, so i ask the same night AN, n know wat her answer was, "NO, i help u do changing already", n she say "why should i help u?" then i answer "I got unfinish parameters n its 8pm", n she replied "I got lots of things n checking to do", then with an angry face, i gave her, i left to take a urinal for my patient, then another night AN walk near me, i pulled her, asking her for help, n she pointed me to the previous night AN, n i say "no, dont, she wont help me" she walked towards her, while i continue with my feeding, n the night AN came to me n said, "i help u do the feeinding u just chart down in I/O", i was like so greatful to have such a great fren...i came to her b4 i left n say thanks, n i almost cried seh...i told her, tat i have double thought in leaving nursing, then she say tats why la, i told her one day the same thing will happen back to her...haha...then i left the ward, n meet fatin, told her everything, n she got kinda furious with the AN...haha niways tomoro im morning, so gtg, buhbye...

No comments: