Saturday, April 18, 2009

U Confuse Me Bestfriend...

where is the innocent within you? i dont c it...

Koneciwa!

Now i know i always express my feelings n expect ppl to know my feelings...bestie, i love you but sumtimes i dont understand wat do u actually wan? all i wan u do to is for ONCE in our bestfriend life u say sorry to me sincerely, i told u after u said abt the rank part, tat i dont like it, why do u have to fight bck? cant u say...oppes, sorry, or just plan sorry? is it so DIFFICULT saying sorry? do u have difficulty in pronouncing SORRY? if i know i even DO sumthing wrong, i will plan say sorry...wat do i do to make u know tat u r actually in the wrong n should b saying sorry?? i KNOW for sure kalu kite merajok, it wont help, cuz u WONT pujok...you know how is my attitude like n u should know how to handle it, but for me, ur attitude changes when u got tis mood swing of urs n u confused me everytime...

The only thing tat will make u think abt my feelings for a chance is for me to b half-dead, tat also idk if u will ever visit me...

from wat i always see, when u talk u open u brain but u close ur mind, u know how to counter back but close ur heart when comes to other's feelings.

how i wish we could go out more, cuz by SMS or MSN, we might fight due to not knowing each other's feelings...oh btw sorry if ever i hurt ur feelings n not looking at ur feelings...i was frustrated with u, cuz u only think abt all u, no me in it...niways need to sleep next day morning shift...take care...

Sayonara!!

No comments: