Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THE NEWS!!!

Koneciwa!!


Even just writing tis entry abt my NEWs just give me the shivers...i cant sleep for the past two days since i got the news...

i know u guys cant wait to hear my news, i got a letter from NS saying tat i would b attending in a few months time...i sudden got tis fear of boys comming bck to me n running through my mind ever since i got the letter...n in few days time i got this medical check up again...to reconfirm my PES, n i was like argh! didnt i do it ones, i had it with tis check ups...if u could feel me right now, im cold n shivering in fears...

I dont know wat to wear on 1st day of enrollment, i dont know if the boys would accept me being around them n ask me to b their friend, im shivering cuz im nothing like those boys, i talk differently from them, as in they talk soccor while i talk fashion. I never had a fist on my face b4, so im scared to get in a fight...

but i got this thinking tat no matter who i am, the boys would like me to b their friends, n now after i talk to a fren, i would like to increase my confident by trainning to get fit...

OHH!! if u guys wan to know when i will b enrolled...wait for it k, i will tell 1week b4 i left...hahaha!!!

OMG!! time...im late for work, take care u peeps, i would b fine if i say so...hehe!


Sayonara!!!

No comments: