Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Disapointment

Dear Diary,

2day was ever i hear one of the ANs i like say tis to me "Sister is disappointed in you more cuz u didn't complete ur check list n also cuz of tis, she is worried to start a 2 days off for all...", i felt more upset, why sister have to say tat? u didnt gave me a perceptor, a person who extually focus on me n help me finish my check list, now im like a bird lost in the sky, n finding my way, u know wat i mean, i done lots of things, is tat i dont know who can sign my check list n who can't, n if i can talk back, i would say, for 3months i have been independent, or should i say alone with no one guarding my back...

If u think i cant complete the check list on time, you r wrong, cuz i can finish it within 2weeks, only the things tat is easy task, not those hard one la...i will prove it to u...now u made me depressed abt all tis...

Few Things I Suggest If U Wan Us To Finish Our Check List Fast:-
- verbal test
- have a perceptor
- u sign for us (Since You Know We Do Everything Alone)
- look at wat we r doing n sign (Since Yo Dont Trust Anyone)

No comments: