Wednesday, December 5, 2007

PainFul Day Of My Life


Dear Diary,

2day,someone just make my heart crack then explode, this all happen in the sudden, out of no where, he said "Kte tanak berbual dgn awk pasal awk lembut cam sutun" [Boy, if i said it wrongly, do tag me, so i know wat u said], well, at first i was like shock for a few seconds then pretend to merajok, but suddenly i am really gone too emotional, so i decided to go to one of my friends name fauziah, but i cant find her anywhere, so i start to tell myself "He is tell it for a joke" i told myself tat a couple of times, but it just got worst, so i decided to go to my another friend name farah, was talking to her normaly then she look me in the eye and said "Kau nangis eh?" after the sentance, i just brokedown, walk straight to the toilet, lock myself in one of the cubical, then there goes few of my friends came to ask what happen to me, i cant explain n i was crying like one baby, n i heard from one of my friend, that i cry so terribly...got to breath in normally, then i started to talk, i told them what happen, one of my friends named Syafiqah A, was really upset with the boy and head straight to him n scolded him. Then he came in, joking to make me laugh again but i just cant, i giggled a bit, told him to leave me alone but he stop me n ask everyone to go out, but no one listen, so heard Sister is making rounds so all of us go out to our cubical, but kaathig asked me to stay in his cubical for a moment, then i for no reason, got hurt by the boy still go to his cubical n wait, haha, he said sorry and n not calming me down coutinue to say, i heard is something like this la "Awk tahu, kte ckp pun main2 tapi patient la reletives la ckp dgn kte yg awk ni lembut but in a rude way", then raudah say somemore, "Kau ni emotional sgt la, die main main je kan?" just by her words + his words made me cry agian, tis time i go myself, stay in front of the mirror, n tell myself, "Why do i always have this thing happen to me, why??" then Fauziah n Syafiqah J came in, Fauziah hug me, i cried more, but then i did calm down, then here comes Faizuan, hehe, he is one funny guy, he said, "Dlm semua tempat, toilet jugak die nak nangais, pergi la day room ke? staff room ke?" then i say, "Toilet is the only comfertable place to cry and not many people can go in." then there is a bit of a silent then he say "Eh acam, friday rambot naik?", then i laugh a little then say see first, then go to my cubical, suhaimi talk to me agian, but i just cant do wat he said, did calm down, then i'm back to normal but with 1/2 heart is not yet recovered. Check my eye, so others won't know tat i cried, haha.
I would like say Congrats to suhaimi, for achiving to disturb me tis week, althought u broke ur promised, and good luck for SGH bonding. I know i know people, u r confused cause i still treat tis guy so nicely, i'm doing tat so people won't hate me. I hate when i'm losing a friend.

Notes For Friends

Thank you to Farah, Syafiqah A, Fauziah, Syafiqah J, Kaathig and Faizuan for being there when i cried and confronting me not to cry anymore. Love you all...

To Raudah, Shakilla and Shafilla, thanks for telling me just ignore n he is only joking, i heard lots of time the ignore words but tis time i could not take it, it really crack me hard.

To Suhaimi, i know u cant realy keep ur promised, so now i tell, if u wan to tell me anything abt patients talking abt me, go ahead but not in the way u tell me tat made me cry, i hate to ignore friends although they disturb me or irritated me, now its like early in the morning i'm typeing, i still felt the pain of u saying tat to me, so ones u read my entry, please tag me, anytime u read my blog, do tag...n btw gd lck in ur SGH bonding, dont forget to take picture with me, i would like to make a friend collarge... =)

No comments: