Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I finally Know Who I Am

Tats me....trying something new....haha


Dear Diary,


2day i finally realize who i am, and guess wat friends, i'm not a GAY, i now know why i like guys, i felt in love with some of the hot guys body cause they got 6pack and i from there i want to have my own, n when i felt like touching it is when i want to know how it feels like to have a 6pack, then when i felt in love with their handsomeness, then i look myself in the mirror, n tell myself, people from my family to my familes friends keep on saying, i'm handsome and cute, so i'm equal to them, the only diffrent from me and the guys is my behaviour and attitude, tat tells me and others around me tat i'm a gay, so like some people say, i look like a metrosexual tat means spend more time and money to their appearance and might look like a typical gay man, i will try my best to b myself and a metrosexsual, n i told myself, to b a metrosexual u have to ignore other people's comment. N guess wat, from the day fauziah say if i b a metrosexual i'm handsome, haha...my thinking abt fashion is like wah, wan to try tis clothes la that la....haha...


Guess wat u all, i will show u the latest me, i tried to put on wax and took a picture of it, its kinda funny, well my sis ask me to put in friendster but then i wan to try to put it here first, haha....thats all so now i'm living with a light in my heart, k lah take care all n have fun for ur holiday....buh-bye

No comments: