Thursday, December 6, 2007

Last Afternoon Shift With Friends

















Dear Diary,

2day in ward not much thing to talk about, well, b4 going into the hospital, i kinda felt like something is stabbing my heart when i'm at brige walking wiht raudah n syafiqah A, almost started to cry, but tell myself, wats wrong? due to yesterday incident, then breath in n out couple of times then i force myself in the hospital, then afternoon, teacher called me, to talk abt the case study and log book, guess wat, she also talk to me abt yesterday inccident, omg, i was shock to hear tat then told her the whole story then i forgot wat i say, haha, lets fast forward, then at night, i was like thinking, lets take pictures then when go in b4 go hm, i start the camera taking then there we go, snapping each other's photo...so i edit a bit of them, then there it is, nice n perfect...enjoy the pictures....

No comments: