Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Day At Chalet












Dear Diary,

2day me, syafiqah, raudah n suhaimi is going to Shafilla's chalet, well, i'm kinda late to meet up with raudah n syafiqah, haha due to getting ready late, haha, my siap means bath, put on clothes, touch up on face then go out, haha, meet them at airport, n guess wat, we went there too early, haha, b4 others reach there, we already waiting till they reach, about 2+ then they msg said they reach already, ahhh we waited abt 2hours, then went there, guess wat, i was like staring at shafilla's bf thinking he was shafilla's bro, haha, then sit a while, then felt bored due cant help so we walk aroudn the chalet then come bck, then we eat, chat a bit then abt 3.30+ we go the beach area, tell u wat, its so windy, untill my hair turns so no nice, then suhaimi go buy a kite n fly the kite, guess wat, a weird person like him had a very awsome talents, he fly the kite likke a pro and he said he can skate, OMG, got a bit jealous, but learning from him to fly the kite, then about 4.30+ raudah and syaf got to go hm, go left me n suhaimi, haha, lucky he did not really disturb me, haha, played the kite like the world is not going to end, at about 6.00pm, pull the kite down, then go bck to chalet, syaf msg me tat they returning bck to chalet due to some reasons, haha, paiseh seh both of them. Shafilla is always with her bf, n rarly with us...

Well did have fun tat day, so abt 8.15+ me, syaf and raudah go bck hm, suhaimi wanted to stay due to want to talk to teacher. Well 2days chalet is kinda boring without shafilla around, lucky got suhaimi or else we all will b like 3 statues doing nothing but sit.

-=Notes=-
Shafilla: Next time if u invite us to chalet, dont live us alone n always b at ur bf side, n also try to watch ur bf mouth n not hurting my friends feelings, i'm not here to say bad things but i wan u to think. N sad thing is tat, we cant take photo together and tat was my main thing i came to ur chalet and also to have fun n enjoy last time together as friends. miss u

Suhaimi: Thanks for teaching me how to fly a kite, its s wonderful experiance, n ok, everyone is saying my blog is funny, but i dont find it funny, haha, anyways, thanks for having a great time with me, but hey, sorry for not going to hm with u...miss u

Syaf & Raudah: Do take care alright, dont get hurt by the words tat was said by shafilla's bf, i know how it feels...ok lah...if u want to go out sometimes so invite me ok...i will b bored to dead if no one invite me to go out...hahaha....miss u

No comments: