Monday, December 24, 2007

My Days During KL trip



































Dear Diary,

Just reach hm from KL, well its kinda long n for sure all of u dont want to read rite so i tell the fun part only la, so i n siblings hop on my cuzz van n we go straight to KL, n tell u wat, its so damm tired and i felt dizzy with the perfume smell of the van, so tahan abit then i slept, reach hotel, place begs at room, touch up a bit then off to go shopping...haha...did saw a few cool watches n bags, but i was scared to buy cause i dont know wat my auntie will say if i buy something like a girls type, well i'm a going to b metrosexsual, so 1st time, i wasted n did not buy it, next day, went shopping again but dis time we went a bit further, n its like a "Pasar Malam" u all just remember Pertaling Street, its full of items and shops to go around but just too little time to spend over there, i bought shades, shirts and a few white and black braclet, well miss my chance of buying a new bag, so next day, tat is the final day we going to b at KL so our uncles n aunties allow us to go Time Square by ourself, we had fun by ourself, almost complete the whole time square but we skip a few, so finally i found my necklece tat have an S on it, thought of buy a couple necklece but think again its a waste if i buy it now without having a gf, so missed again to buy a new bag and guess wat, i brought RM200 and i only used RM65, tat is so little rite, tell u wat, if only my parents were there, i think i used up all the money already, without my parents i'm nothing like an outsider and my dad is a sucker, he only think abt himself and his new family rather then me and siblings.

No comments: