Friday, September 14, 2007

Who is Softer??

Dear Diary,

For a while i keep on thinking...
Tis is between us only OK friends?
In This Three Person, Who is Softest?
Sabri, Fazli OR Hidayat class D?

Sabri tahu its kinda weird to talk like tis but i had too
its my blog, i had to write my feelings here...
Ok...Start From 1st Sabri

Sabri is A Soft-hearted boy, Walk Like A Model...Shy
Hated Soccer, Loves Shopping, Emotional At Times...Cant b Seen

Fazli is kinda rough, good In Controlling Emotional, Open To all
Loves The Khicten, Hated Soccer

Hidayat, Talkative Guy, Loves His Hair....Not Really Shy
Shopping I guess He Like, especially shop For bags,
Emotional?? I don't Think so...

So as U Can C People, I'm Softest In School, I Wan To B Normal Like Others
But Wat I Can Do?
If I Train, Like Wat I Want To Do N Some Of My Aunties Wan Me To Do,
If I'm Still Soft N Shy, My Body Will just Bring Shame
To all People...Haiz, Its Ok La, I Will Do Wat I Can 1st
Then Will Decied Wat To DO....haha

But I Still Dont Get It? How Come I Got Lots Of Love From Family & Friends?
Dont They Get Tired Of Me? Manje Sini MAnje Sane?
Emo Here N There ( Like Kak J Said Emo Shit) Haha...
i'm Huge Btw...Anyway, Love All My Friends....

No comments: