Sunday, September 30, 2007

Holiday Fading While Nightmare Is Ariving

Dear Diary

Finally this hoilday is fading in a weeks time but, the nightmare tat is the attachment is arriving, its kinda scary to just think abt it, but one thing abt this nightmare, we could see our old staffs back, really missed them. But our teacher is not our old teacher, i wan miss rafika, i dont wan some other teacher, but Sabri, welcome to the reality world, u will b having a new teacher weather u like it or not.

Think positive, who knows this teacher could be like miss rafika or even better? Hmm...But i still consider miss rafika my fav teacher, school is like so fast and attachment is like so long, how i wish there would b a clock tat could reverse time n i wan me n class to spent more time with miss rafika...

I heard tat after Puasa, Miss rafika is inviting the whole class to her house to eat n have fun with her...wow, i'm really into it, n also to see my classmate b4 going to back to the working world...Well, tis is life, cant be sitting at home n do nothing...hehe, futhermore, i'm a guy, n my family n my future family will b needing me, so Sabri best of luck , hope u get and 'A' or a 'B+' during ur attachment....

Oh, almost forgotten, to all my Nursing Friends, i would like to wish all of u, Best of luck for ur attachment...Tats alll for now...Bye All...


PS: Do Update Me, Abt The Raya Thingy And Our Meeting With Miss Rafika...Thank You...

No comments: