Wednesday, September 26, 2007

How Can I Change This Incident?

Dear Diary,

During tis fasting month i was really happy but then last 2days some one called my hp. And guess wat, he found my number in the toilet n i did not wrote it. So we just talk n talk, then i dont know how but he suddenly felt in love with me, weird rite. This had been continued since tat day and he called my hp n start like tis "Hi sayang". N he is really into me u know, we have not met or even seen each other but he said he got people to protect me from danger, tat made me scared, i was really worried, n u know i even dream abt wats going to happen next. Its kinda too late to ignore or do anything now, just left me n his feelings tats all, i just have to b a bit braver n talk to him abt why i dont accept his love...but hopefully he would understand. Just Need to question u all abit ok...

Question....
1. Does My Voice Sound Manje?
2. Is My Attitude Towards People Attract Gay?
3. Why Does He Love Me?
4. Did I did Something Wrong?
5. How Do I End This By Not Hurting His Heart n Just B My Friend?

If U could please Answer The Questions k...

I wan my few weeks of holiday to just b me n my life n family n friend...No Gf Or Bf. And for ur infor i'm just scared to have either one n they just make me scared of love...now i'm very far from knowing how to love...but its ok, i'm growing rite...help me people...Sob Sob ='(

No comments: