Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Today is not my day!!

Dear Diary,

Today, during sch time, i came earlier then b4, i reach b4 8.45am, i was all alone, i dont even feeling like calling or smsming anyone, a really huge feeling tat make me felt so down tat day, like usual, aishah likes to tikle me, but today, i did not feel anything, is tat normal?...you ping caught me emoing, but i just cant revel wats in my heart, the door to let everyone know is lock n the key is no way found...the feelings to the pian of something is really huriting my feelings and i could not let it out, the only thing i can do is keep quiet n do my stuff...but my frens made me laugh, but the pain is still in my heart...I really feel like dieing...k lah the more i talk, made me much sad...

LET B ALONE IF I WAN TOO OK???

No comments: