Thursday, September 20, 2007

Boys R Not Meant To Be Scared Of...

Dear Diary,

A few days ago i just realize tat boys are not meant to b scared of cause there r normal creatures only with a bit of disordered attitude...hehe...Ya when they fight or get angry, it could be a bit scary cause they r hurting each other. Wat make me scared of boys is tat, when i was little, i always got beaten up by my father by belt and cane, when to school, got shamed by him in front of my teacher, meaning i was beaten in front of the teacher by his hand...pain u know...In school, the boys like to disturb me, n u know who always at my side? Its the girls. They will sometimes defend for me...tis had been continuing till now...but when i grew up, if i'm alone anywhere, i saw guys winking or staring(different manner) at me, n asking to follow them, but of course i did not follow them la...

But Now...I think i know how to defend myself but still need help...hehe
So Guys Who Love To Bully Me!!! LIKE SUHAIMI!!! I WILL KILL U!!!

Now Abt Holiday & Puasa
Oh My God!!! Its Darn Boring Seh...I dont know wat to do...Cant really go out...But i promised myself, 2nd week of holiday, i will start my house cleaning, painting, do some work out and abt of revision...then at night, ones everything is settle either do some touch up on blog, friendster n mayb play MAPLE STORY...WoooHooo....Tats All La...Muckzz

No comments: