Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sentosa Trip With Friends

Us At The Beach...2People Missing...Charlynne n Priya


Us At Vivo City....Again 2people Missing...haiyo
Dear Diary,

Yesterday on the 12Semptember, I went to Sentosa With a Group Of Friends, Its fun U know...So Far, When I Go There, No Problem At All, The Depression Thingy Was Gone For A While, Then Chantal said I look As If I'm Under Drepression...HaHa

K lah WatEver...But Did Have A Great Time...I Heard All Agreed To Stay Till 6pm N Guess Wat, 4 n 5pm Already All Of Them Bath N Get Ready To Go Hm, left With Some SuporTive People likE Me, Atika, Maybelline, Charlynne, Priya, Chantal n Boyfriend and KaK Jamie...We Stay At Beach Till 6.30pm, Then We Go Vivo To Eat, After Eat, play At The Playground then got Warned My Some Security Guard, Cause Its Only For Children Below 12...HaHa...Then Around 9+ We Sat At The Top Of Vivo Tat Where Near To The Sea Looking Place...HaHa...we Talk Talk, gossip (Oppes)...haha...Stay till 10pm...wow...Guess Wat? I Reach Hm right B4 My Mum Tat mean 11pm....haha...But I Dont Regrat Going Sentosa....

For those who went to Sentosa, Love U guys...
For those who did not go...hopefully Next time We get to Spent time together...

LAST DAY OF SCH SAK!!! Nvm u people got own thing to do, so dont worry ks..Muckz

For All My Muslim Friends Selamat Berpuasa...Jgn Tak Puasa Lak...PaHala, rare Thing to get u know...haha...i guess la...bye peeps

No comments: